82 Nottingham Road Somercotes Alfreton Derbyshire DE55 4LY 01773 607651 help@pedleyandco.com


Pedley & Co. specialise in working with independent and small businesses and as business owner ourselves we understand your needs. Our Taxation Services include tax planning and compliance for any business or private individual including, Sole Traders, Partnerships, privately owned Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Trusts. Our experienced team works closely with each client to ensure that your taxation and legal obligations are fulfilled in a approriate and cost effective manner, we will help you to pay the minimum amount of tax required by law, and to assist you to plan and conduct your affairs to enable you to grow your business. Working with Pedleys, you can relax in the knowledge that you will be compliant with all of the latest regulations.


We will:

  • Prepare your accounts from your information and records you provide to us.
  • Prepare and submit your Self Assessment Tax Return to H M Revenue and Customs
  • Submit accounts to Companies House and H M Revenue and Customs if the business is incorporated
  • Prepare Corporation Tax Returns and submit them to H M Revenue and Customs if your business is incorporated.
  • Calculate any Tax Liabilities due
  • Provide guidance and advice if you have an H M Revenue and Customs investigation
  • Liaise with H M Revue and Customs on your behalf as your agent

We will also:

Check Statements of Account issued by H M Revenue and Customs
Follow up Tax Repayments due (if appropriate)
Check Coding Notices
Review Payments on Account and reduce them if possible.
Our highly experienced team can help you with all areas of tax including:
  • Income Tax
  • National Insurance Contributions
  • Inheritance Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporation Tax
  • Value Added Tax
  • Tax Credits Claims

Tax Guide

Below are some useful links to H M Revenue and Customs pages. We can help with any questions you have, you can phone or arrange a meeting with us.

Useful Links

For more information:              
For information on National Insurance rates:              
For information on Corporation Tax rates:              
For information on Capital Gains Tax: